To excel with Aginity you must crave the opportunity to have your “fingerprints” all over the company. We are small enough that there are no weeds in which to hide and every person’s contribution counts. We are financially very secure and growing rapidly so that you can fittingly call this a ‘ground-floor’ opportunity led by entrepreneurs who have built successful companies. We reward well each and every one of our top performers.
Note Well: We are not a recruiting firm, body shop, or internal IT organization.
Location: Aginity corporate headquarters is located in the suburban Chicago area, but our employees live across the United States. For many roles, it is not necessary to relocate to Chicago to enjoy a rewarding and team-based career with us.
- Collaborative white-collar professionals and business technologists but most of the time we’re in blue jeans, we love what we do, and we laugh a lot.
- Very technically proficient with a teaching-oriented culture.
- Working with some of the biggest brands in the B2C space. We are helping to build strong relationships between our clients and their customers on a daily basis, so we better be able to do it with them first!
- Naturally curious and creative. We treasure our ability to collaborate with a team to solve complex analytic and technical challenges.
- Our turnover rate? The words “truly trivial” come to mind. When you interview with us you will directly experience how and why we have made this so.
- Women and men who work to live. We don’t live to work.
- Here’s one more excellent self-descriptor: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it, for what we say it will cost.
In our job descriptions, we use the phrase “Skills Like” intentionally. We do not present a comprehensive list of all the attributes that might be relevant for our work nor is everything in our list necessary. We are looking for long-term players with meta-skills to excel. The right candidate is able to abstract from the descriptions to help determine if he/she might be a good fit Aginity.