Aginity Premium is where SQL teams work as one
SQL collaboration software that improves your team’s productivity
Get more done faster
The faster and more efficient way to deliver business value from your analytic team
– Share your team’s SQL knowledge and coding skills
– Use consistent analytics to drive more innovation and less frustration
– Make SQL a team sport
Discover a new way to use your SQL
– Manage and reuse your SQL code as objects
– Leverage your colleagues work
– Easily find previous work
Design, build, and maintain your data warehouse
– Efficiently create data models and schema designs
– Explore and analyze data across multiple data platforms
– Discover and use your teammates SQL
Turn data into real business results, faster
– Quickly re-create analyses results easier and faster for your team
– Spend less time coding and more time reusing it
– Share your work with your team members
Spend less time cleaning data and more time training models
– Build consistent reusable features for modeling
– Reuse common data cleansing code
– Collaborate with your entire team
Every line of SQL is valuable to your entire team
Your team’s lines of code are assets that everyone can benefit from. Share them. Open them up for collaboration with Aginity Premium.
A faster way to write SQL
Use your SQL as objects in Aginity’s active analytics catalog
Find and Use Your Team's SQL
Make your team’s code visible and usable for all.
- Your team’s SQL becomes visible no longer stuck in files, emails or instant messaging system
- Search across your entire query history and catalog
- Know the code’s intended use by accessing rich titles and descriptions
Anticipate Code Changes
Code changes and analysis can quickly get out of date. When you need to make a change, update your active analytics catalog object. Your update will propagate to dependent analytics.
- Make code changes in one spot
- Code changes updates all dependencies
- Your code remains consistent
What is an analytics catalog?
Organized Code Catalog
A repository for all of your team’s SQL
- Divvy up the catalog by data connections, data grains, projects, or whatever else is relevant to your team
- Team members have access to both a team and personal catalog
- Titles and descriptions help everyone learn about the code’s intended use
Keep Your SQL Secure
Aginity gives you complete control over the way your team works with your SQL—with flexible sharing permissions and security controls.
- Centrally manage security and provisioning
- Give access to users that meet your team’s security standards
- Users provide different access permissions to other team members using dynamic entitlements
Need more info?
Connect to Your Analytic Data Platforms
Analyze data from your favorite databases
Data Platforms Coming Soon
Google Big Query
Get Started with Aginity Catalogs
Aginity is here to help 🤘
We have real people here to help
With your subscription to Aginity Premium, you’ll have access to our Customer Success resources, specifically focused on making you…SUCCESSFUL with your new ability to share, govern, and reuse SQL across users.
We’ll provide best practices, strategy, training and check in on you to make sure you’re maximizing the value from your investment in Aginity Premium.
Get up and running in no time
Deploying and using Aginity Premium is a breeze. You can download the product and fire it up on your own or our Customer Success team is always here to help. We will work with you to ensure everything is up and running as expected, and share some tips and tricks about how you can quickly import your current SQL code to Aginity Premium.
- Server or Virtual Machine to deploy Aginity Premium web application
- Cloud, data center or on-premises
- 8 CPU x 32GB RAM, 200 GB of disk space
- Ubutu v 18.04.2 LTS (or later)
- Must have network access to databases being used
- HTTPS Certificate (company provided)
- Desktop Environments
- Chrome browser
- HTTPS access to the Premium server (same as above)
- IT Support (<1 hour/month)
- Provision team server
- Monitor and restart server if needed
- Perform installs and upgrades
- Application Admin (< 1 hour/month)
- Account management
- Data platform driver management
- Your SQL Team
- 5 to 40 SQL analysts/developers
Need some help?
Become a SQL expert and learn more tips and tricks from our Product Team and CTO during Aginity Office Hours
Our Customer Support team is always available to help. Just drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our Aginity Community you can learn from other Aginity customers and network with your SQL analyst peers. To join, simply go to the Aginity Community and sign up with your email address.
Also check out our SQL tutorials to help you on your way to becoming a SQL expert and rockstar analyst!