Are you motivated by analyzing data to uncover key patterns which drive strategic decisions? Do you have a consistent track record of generating the insights that help teams deliver phenomenal value for their customers? Are you passionate about contributing to the latest trends in managing data and analytics?
If yes, come join our extraordinary team and work on the leading edge transforming how enterprises implement collaborative analytics.
The Director of Data and Analytics reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for leading all aspects of our analytic strategy – including our internal systems, community engagement, and sharing best practices with our customers to drive their success.
The Director will lead a team of data engineers, solution evangelists, and business analysts who support all the key functions of the business including – Sales and Marketing, Customer Success, Product Leadership, Engineering, Finance and Operations.
- Mentor a team of data analysts, analytics engineers, and solution engineers.
- Own and drive our internal analytic architecture.
- Define and build the standards for the new generation of “Collaborative Analytics”
- Be an active evangelist driving “Collaborative Analytics” and the Aginity tools
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A deep understanding of data, and analytics architectures
- A clear understanding of data pipelines – ETL/ELT
- Ten or more (10+) years’ experience in data engineering, data architecture, business intelligence or data science
- Five or more (5+) years’ experience writing SQL.
- Clear capabilities presenting insights from data to senior business leaders.
- Direct experience with leading data platforms such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Microsoft Synapse, IBM Netezza, Hive, etc.
- Strong abilities using data analysis and visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience driving a culture of experimentation and modern product practices
- A mindset for continuous improvement and spreading knowledge and expertise
- The ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative and fast-growing environment
- Passion for your work, natural intellectual curiosity, and a love for learning.
We are defining the next generation in analytic management and growing fast.
Come join us now!