AGINITY DRIVES BUSINESS VALUE BY REUSING ANALYTICS
Aginity helps teams deliver consistent analytic results more efficiently to their customers. Analytic teams spend around 80% of their time on preparing and managing data and analytics for analysis. A majority of this time is spent finding, recoding or copy and pasting analytic logic they previously used. Aginity provides a unique coding experience that empowers data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists to find, manage, govern, share and re-use rather than recode it. Thousands of companies leverage Aginity products to deliver consistent results faster by understanding the intent and context of code and easily re-use for future work. Customers receive actionable consistent analytic results faster to drive business value.
We are a small naturally curious team that loves working together. We are building a company and products that proves the value of analytics and analytic management. Hypothesizing, testing and measuring results drives everything we do. We are dedicated to our customers, and partner with them to ensure their success because we know their success is central to our success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As UX Designer at Aginity, you will be responsible for working with our Product and Engineering teams to deliver a dynamic product experience that attracts and retains the growing number of users of our analytic-focused products.
Specifically, we’ll rely on you to..
- Contribute to our web and desktop design system that’s used across our products.
- Define and implement best design practices.
- Occasionally participate in client interviews / discovery sessions.
- Work on multiple design projects simultaneously.
- Meet specific design deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote design thinking across the organization and participate in design thinking sessions.
- Work closely with product management, product engineering and testing teams to design and review user flows/journeys, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Deliver specs and supporting assets to development team.
- Iterate on existing application features to improve usability and drive key metrics.
- Contribute to an overall product vision.
WHAT WE’LL DO
You’ll get to work with and learn from our repeat entrepreneur founders and the rest of the Aginity team. Our team has experience building, funding and selling business in the data and analytic industry.
At Aginity, we will make sure that you have what you need to do your job with excellence, including…
- A positive and supportive team that is committed to your growth, development, and career goals
- Health insurance where we pay the vast majority of the monthly cost.
- A flexible schedule and generous vacation day policy to take the time they need for self-care and personal life
ARE YOU THE PERFECT FIT?
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Aginity if…
- You have 4+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer and/or visual design within the B2B / SaaS space, or 2 years plus education in UX, Digital Design, HCI, Human Factors, or a related field.
- You have the ability to prototype interactive and high-fidelity designs using Axure, InVision, XD, JustInMind or similar tools.
- Your portfolio exhibits the ability to conceptualize and demonstrate visual communication skills. Examples of process and design approach is highly recommended.
- You can showcase your mastery of design principles, user-centered design process, and design methodology as applied to enterprise software applications delivered via the web and desktop.
- You have an understanding of how UI frameworks such as React, HTML, CSS, and mobile centric design patterns impact design decisions.
- You love paying attention to all the details and consistency in design.
- You have a curiosity and a desire for continuous learning.
- You can successfully demonstrate your collaboration experience in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- You exhibit strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills. Candidate is expected to participate in meetings and advocate for design as soon as onboarding is complete.
- You are a self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects with shifting priorities.
- You have a background in visual design, a plus.