Business Development Representative
“Woosh”. That’s the sound of cash flowing from Aginity into your personal checking account if you have the ability to find and engage with people who will meet with our senior sales and engineering staff. The base salary keeps you fed but the upside is what ought to make you ecstatic. Plus, this role leads, if you are good enough, into the rarefied atmosphere of several hundred k in annual compensation. Call it “The Aginity Dream” which is just another way of saying “The American Dream”.
Come and get it. But you better hurry cuz it’s going fast.
To excel with Aginity you must crave the opportunity to have your “fingerprints” all over the company. You must want to say: “Aginity is a better company because of me and I can plainly see my contributions”.
We are small enough that there are no weeds in which to hide and every person’s contribution counts. We are growing like a weed but handsome as a polished piece of fine Italian marble—you can fittingly call this a ground-floor opportunity led by entrepreneurs who have built successful companies. We reward well each one of our top performers.
- Primary Responsibility: Generates leads and grow account relationships to generate qualified meetings, across industry verticals for transition to Enterprise Software Sales to pursue.
- Triage all new inbound leads.
- Source, qualify, and nurture new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email.
- Nurture Leads to identify influencers, champions, and decision-makers—qualify and drive Leads through the sales pipeline for transition to Vertical Sales.
- Nurture accounts, and contacts (measured by number of account relationships grown and matured through the process.)
- Set appointments for our Enterprise Sales Reps
- Participate in Marketing Engagement programs within Target accounts to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure, acting as prospect advocate once transitioned and through the sales cycle.
- Execute lead-generation programs as defined by Aginity Marketing, including occasionally representing Aginity at events
- In one-on-one conversation with Aginity Leads, provide detailed information on our products and services.
- Collaborate with Marketing on a daily basis to report on conversations, meetings and general feedback from the field.
- Maintain a high-volume of outbound cold-calling to Aginity Leads
- Overcome customer objections and convert Leads into Prospects by differentiating Aginity from our competition.
- With utter fidelity, record your outbound activities using Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain exceptional relationships with prospects while nurturing to collect qualifications, and demonstrate the Aginity difference.
Titles matter. Do any of these ring a bell?
- Inside Sales
- Sales Representative
- Product Sales
- Sales Consultant
- Banger Down of Doors