Enterprise Software Sales
Be skilled and restless. Bring a Relationship Savvy™ approach to identifying a prospects’ problem(s) and connecting the solution to our software. Know and be known in any of these ecosystems: Enterprise Software, Big Data, Systems Integration, DMP, Agency, Information Management, or Marketing Execution Systems. Spawn new relationships. Renew old ones. Collaborate with our sales engineers to seal deal after deal after deal after……Coordinate with our delivery team to hand-off implemention to them. To update the old trope for a hunter’s mentality: lather, rinse, profit, repeat—no nauseum. If you are the right person for the job, this paragraph is probably sufficient to understand what we need. However, let us give you a bit more substance.
If “Trusted Advisor” and “Hunter”, could credibly appear on your LinkedIn Profile.
If you routinely hit (and exceed) your bogey by growing share-of-market and share-of-checkbook…
If your Rolodex™ is replete with contacts that get you access to CMO’s, CIO’s, CAO’s, CDO’s, and VP’s who ought to be hungry for AMP but for whom Aginity is not yet a household name…
If you have an excellent academic and professional experience pedigree…
… then we should talk, because we are doing uncommonly interesting work in the big data / predictive analytics space.
To excel with Aginity you must crave the opportunity to have your “fingerprints” all over the company. You must want to say: “Aginity is a better company because of me and I can plainly see my contributions.”
We are small enough that there are no weeds in which to hide and every person’s contribution counts. We are growing like a weed—you can fittingly call this a “ground-floor” opportunity led by entrepreneurs who have built successful companies. We reward well each one of our top performers.
Note well: Our revenue comes from high-end software sales which includes some implementation services. We seek only full-time, salaried, commissioned, and passionate colleagues. Aginity corporate headquarters are in suburban Chicago, but our employees live across the United States.
The Enterprise Software Sales person has the skills to find and develop product sales to generate primarily big-ticket license revenue. Your superior ambassadorial sales skills enable you to identify new business opportunities, and all the customary tasks apply. Here is a sampling.
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License Revenue
- Achieve and exceed quota targets.
- Develop specific and effective account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
- Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Establish relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise).
- Build a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and provide ongoing coaching to our clients.
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Actively monitor public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain current on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
Territory and Account Leadership
- Participate in the development of your designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Encourage all accounts to become Aginity references.
- Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points.
- Understand benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process.
- Work with Sales and Solution leadership to deploy tools effectively
- Drive the process to qualify each opportunity, either direct or through channel
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline.
- Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Client Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Be proficient in and bring all Aginity offers to bear on sales pursuits
Advance and close sales opportunities
- Through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with and support sales management on negotiation of close strategy and contracting.
Advance State-of-the-Art Sales Practices
- Understand best practice sales models.
- Collect and maintain accurate account information.
- Work actively with senior executives and sales leadership to develop sophistication in sales and negotiation skills
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
- Understand Aginity’s competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
Demonstrate thought leadership in your industry vertical – have a point of view and communicate it with passion
- Constant improvement – make regular contributions to the knowledge capital of the Aginity sales team that will help all of us raise our game and perform at a higher level
And one non-customary but certainly achievable task:
Make Aginity a household name in B2C retail to earn a star on the Aginity Walk of Fame. The cement is wet and waiting for the correct set of handprints to leave their mark.
You May Have Held Titles Like:
Executive Account Manager