Director of Customer Success
We have “Amp” (cranked to 11, some say), and we need you to drive its adoption throughout our client base. The fundamental measures of success for the role are: the number of an analytic models, users, apps, and data sources in-play for Amp, within a given client.
We hope you are reading this because you are already an accomplished professional, but something is missing in your career. Let’s get a few big “ifs” out of the way so you can decide if Aginity might be the answer to your question: “What’s the next step in my career?"
- If your resumé is full of examples of farming clients to generate lots of new revenue…
- If building and growing a company (and being justly rewarded for it), is in your career plan...
- If you have an excellent academic and professional experience pedigree…
- If you are inquisitive, self-demanding, and ambitious...
- If you are a strategic thinker who can also function at a tactical level…
… then we should talk, because we need you to drive adoption of “Amp” through remarkable relationship and sales skills.
To excel with Aginity, you must crave the opportunity to have your “fingerprints” all over the company. You must want to say: “Aginity is a better company because of me, and I can plainly see my contributions”. We are small enough that there are no weeds in which to hide and every person’s contribution counts.
We are not a recruiting firm or body shop. Our revenue comes from high-end software sales which includes some implementation services. We seek only full-time, salaried, passionate, and committed colleagues. Aginity corporate headquarters is in Evanston, IL. This role requires extensive travel, but when not at a client's office, we need you in Evanston for daily contact with other executives.
The Director of Customer Success has extensive breadth and depth in high-end software sales, especially if the word “analytics” is involved—and we mean this very expansively. Here is just one example: you must be able to work with the VP of Customer Success to lead the CMO, CDO, or CAO of a sophisticated B2C company in a deep dialog on how Aginity Amp can drive their use of analytics for competitive advantage.
This is a business development and account leadership role.
In our descriptions below, we use the word “like” intentionally. We do not present a comprehensive list of all the skills that might be relevant for our work, nor must you have everything we list. We are building a team and seek long-term players with the broad solution selling skills required to excel in a company like ours. We evaluate candidates by placing their unique configuration of life experiences, skills, and knowledge into our context to determine if and how the pieces fit. The right candidate is able to abstract from the samples below to help determine if he/she might be a “unique fit” for Aginity.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will engage and build relationships with customers as their primary connection to all of the resources Aginity has to offer.
Your role includes:
- Focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes through strong relationship building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Ensure customers have a plan for deployment, change management, and adoption
- Increase customer retention and create new expansion opportunities
- Be the trusted resource for Amp users at customers and partners by driving consistent value
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through proactive communication and action
- Represent the voice of the customer to the development and product teams
Client-facing, Sales, and Engagement Management Skills like:
- Previous experience in customer service or other client-facing roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to help others succeed through constant innovation
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Increasing revenue within existing clients
- Consult as client advisor and thought leader
- Manage account P&L
- Interface with client “C-level” executives
- Develop account roadmaps
- Execute engagement plans
- Provide strategic direction to the account services team
- Act as liaison with partner integrators
- Provide consultative support to Aginity leadership team
- Support internal product and process improvement
Domain Experience in Things Like:
- Attribute Targeting
- CRM Programs
- Customer Segmentation
- Digital Marketing
- eCommerce Programs
- Insurance & Financial Services
- Health Care
- Loyalty Programs
- Mobile Marketing
- Retail, Consumer Products
- Social Marketing
Click here to edit.