100% of Enterprise Analytics are
Unlock analytics to work across the enterprise,
and never recreate an analytic again.
Find all of Your Data and Analytics
Search for Data and Analytics
Since 80% of enterprise analytics have already been created, search and find analytics before you build. Save thousands of hours of relearning and recoding analytics by easily finding the code previously written by all users in the enterprise, even if they work on a different team, department or geography.
Connect to Data Sources
Query and build analytics across the enterprise, whether on premises or in the cloud. Connect to your diverse data sources all at the same time.
- Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Hadoop Environments
- Data Lakes
- File Systems and Object Stores
- External Catalogs
- Legacy Systems
Improve the performance and efficiency of your data and analytics ecosystem by using Amp's caching and Aginity's best practices to build your physical data model.
Or leave the data at the source and use it directly in Amp, without having to move it.
Data Management Features for Everyone
Users no longer have to worry about how underlying data sources are joined or related. Translate table, column names and data relationships into language that any user can immediately understand and use. Build a logical data model, a semantic layer, and map multiple data sources to business objects to show relationships -- e.g. campaigns, sales, offers, personas, households.
- Design your logical data model
- Import industry or custom logical data models
- Define and map your data sources
- Set audit, balance and control options to load data
- Use Aginity accelerators for popular data sources
Reuse and Share Analytics
Code to Enterprise Analytics
Technical users use Amp’s embedded notebook to code in their favorite programming languages, from creating sophisticated analytics to machine learning models. Import any libraries and use the notebook's visualization capabilities to ensure your work is performing as you'd expect.
- Code in SQL and Scala today; Python and R coming soon
- Import code libraries
- Notebook visualization capabilities
- Collaborate with your team
Click to Enterprise Analytics
Non-technical users can source and create reusable enterprise grade-analytics, from basic segmentations and aggregate analytic functions. Using Amp's logical data model and code generation capabilities, users no longer need to worry about data relationships or writing code to contribute to enterprise analytic knowledge.
Try New Tools &
Use Amp in Tools You Love
Amp's analytic layer integrates with your favorite data science, business intelligence, and line of business tools with easy-to-use APIs. Deploy analytic changes and updates across the enterprise data analytic ecosystem, once – eliminating the need for users to remember, search and manually update disparate applications or code repositories.
- No more configuration for each tool - connect to multiple data sources, join data sources, and create the analytics
- Retrieve datasets in the formats you need
- Leverage each tool for its best in class capabilities
- Create reusable analytics and register them in Amp for authorized users in your organization to leverage
- Build your own unique analytic application using our REST APIs
Always-On Modern Governance
Self-Service to Production
Mitigate risks of today’s complex data and analytics ecosystems with an always-on governance that runs in the background, capturing the lineage (history) and provenance (authors, changes, and analytic context) of each calculation.
Authorized users across the enterprise use a hierarchy of “workspaces” to promote their analytics from self-service exploration all the way to production operations.
- Bi-modal: Exploratory self-service (Mode 2) with enterprise safety and controls (Mode 1)
- Only solution governing at the analytic-level, the calculation
- Easily deploy analytics into the production environment
Lineage & Provenance
Amp works behind the scenes to capture, harvest, index, and track all of the metadata related to each action taken within the application. Understand and keep a record of the who, what, why, when and where of every action.
- Gain insights on how your analytics are being created, processed, accessed and deployed
- Find the context in which analytics were created and should be used
- Understand the changing flow of analytics
- Apply multi-dimensional usage analytics to understand complex interactions between users, applications, analytics and datasets
- Index and search metadata with easy-to-use interface
- Uncover your enterprise analytic superstars, both creators and users
Deploy Behind Your Firewall
Microservices deploy behind your firewall, in the cloud or on-premises, using lightweight containers.
Powered by Spark
Enable hybrid compute and federation with Spark.
Enterprise Security & Operations
Deep enterprise standard security and authentication, such as LDAP and Single Sign-on.