SQL collaboration software that improves your team’s productivity
The faster and more efficient way to deliver business value from your analytic team
– Share your team’s SQL knowledge and coding skills
– Use consistent analytics to drive more innovation and less frustration
– Make SQL a team sport
Discover a new way to use your SQL
– Manage and reuse your SQL code as objects
– Leverage your colleagues work
– Easily find previous work
Design, build, and maintain your data warehouse
– Efficiently create data models and schema designs
– Explore and analyze data across multiple data platforms
– Discover and use your teammates SQL
Turn data into real business results, faster
– Quickly re-create analyses results easier and faster for your team
– Spend less time coding and more time reusing it
– Share your work with your team members
Spend less time cleaning data and more time training models
– Build consistent reusable features for modeling
– Reuse common data cleansing code
– Collaborate with your entire team
Your team’s lines of code are assets that everyone can benefit from. Share them. Open them up for collaboration with Aginity Team.
Use your SQL as objects in Aginity’s active analytics catalog
Make your team’s code visible and usable for all.
Code changes and analysis can quickly get out of date. When you need to make a change, update your active analytics catalog object. Your update will propagate to dependent analytics.
A repository for all of your team’s SQL
Aginity gives you complete control over the way your team works with your SQL—with flexible sharing permissions and security controls.
With your subscription to Aginity Team, you’ll have access to our Customer Success resources, specifically focused on making you…SUCCESSFUL with your new ability to share, govern, and reuse SQL across users.
We’ll provide best practices, strategy and training and check in on you to make sure you’re maximizing the value from your investment in Aginity Team.
Deploying and using Aginity Team is a breeze. You can download the product and fire it up on your own or our Customer Success team is always here to help. We will work with you to ensure everything is up and running as expected, and share some tips and tricks about how you can quickly import your current SQL code to Aginity Team.
Become a SQL expert and learn more tips and tricks from our Product Team and CTO during Aginity Office Hours
Our Customer Support team is always available to help. Just drop them an email at email@example.com.
In our Aginity Community you can learn from other Aginity customers and network with your SQL analyst peers. To join, simply go to the Aginity Community and sign up with your email address.
Also check out our SQL tutorials to help you on your way to becoming a SQL expert and rockstar analyst!